Cancellations and Refunds: Terms & Conditions
DCE must be notified of cancellations in writing.
Course Cancellation: DCE College requires any student wishing to cancel their course to provide written
notification of this cancellation. Please note that cancellations will incur
charges as follows:
- For cancellations 1-14 days prior to the course start date, 100% of the course fees and accommodation price will be charged;
- For cancellations 15-30 days prior to the course start date, 45% of course fees and accommodation price will be charged
- For cancellations
more than 30 days prior to the course start date, fees will be refunded in full, minus an administration and accommodation fee of up to €200.
Cancellations and Refunds: Terms and conditions for International Visa-Requiring Students
- For students who are not successful in obtaining their visa, any application for a refund must be made in writing and must be accompanied by a copy of the rejection letter from the GNIB and a copy of their stamped passport. Please note that an administration fee of €200 will be deducted from the refund.
- Please note that the rejection letter issued by the GNIB will be evaluated by the college in order to assess grounds for any refund. All original letters issued by the college, along with the student’s GNIB card, must be returned to the administration office before any refund can be processed.
- There is no automatic right to a refund of fees if at any time a student changes his/her mind about studying at the college.
- If a student withdraws after course commencement, no refund will be given.
- If we fail to run the stated course after commencement date, the fees will be refunded in full, without deducting administration fees.
- Please note that cancellations will incur charges as listed above.
- Students who are found to have provided incorrect information, resulting in their visa being refused, will not be eligible for any form of refund.
- While course commencement and completion dates are not expected to change, the college reserves the right to alter any previously detailed dates in order to facilitate or improve the provision of any course and any associated examination. Those changes will in no way affect the other terms and conditions of the student’s contract with the college. Should a change be necessary, the college will not be liable to provide any form of compensation or refund.
Courses are not transferable.
In a case where an individual makes a fraudulent application DCE will make no refund.
If you have any questions about this, please contact Wajid Ali Syed at email@example.com