Payments and Fees
DCE Payment Method
Full payment of fees is due 2 weeks prior to the starting date. Payment can be made by any of the following ways:
- Bank Transfer to the following account:
- Bank: Bank of Ireland, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
- Account name: Dublin centre of Education Ltd.
- Account number: 47118591
- Sort Code: 90-00-33
- SWIFT/BIC Address: BOFIIE2D
- IBAN: IE70 bofi 9000 3347 1185 91
- Pay to Study: https://DCE.paytostudy.com
Important Payment Notes Bank charges are not included in the fees and must be paid by the sender. Please state student’s name and invoice number on bank transfer.
Cancellation If a course is cancelled before the start date, a cancellation fee of €100 will be charged. If a cancellation occurs because of a visa refusal, the registration fee of €100 will be charged. In the case of a visa refusal, the refund will be processed when the official letter of refusal from immigration is sent to Dublin Centre of Education. Please note that all cancellations must be sent to us in writing.